Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Repainting Collection Update: 21st Feb

Now I've got four mechs on each team, painted up. I really like the Hatamoto-Chi (samurai looking one!) and am happy with how it turned out. I'm considering whether to try something new on the mechs while 'upgrading' their paint job - decals. On the battletech forums there's some amazing looking mechs, and a lot of people use decals to put high detailed features on their mechs, such as the insignia of the faction the mech belongs to. I haven't used decals before, but I'm feeling tempted to try them out. I used a tripod and better lighting for these photos, and I think they turned out a bit clearer than my previous shots.

Blue Team so far: Banshee, Dervish, Zeus, Enforcer
Red Team so far: Panther, Whitworth, Akuma, Hatamoto-Chi




No comments:

Post a Comment