Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

xmarx scenery, and 6mm vehicles

A couple weeks ago I got some cars, trucks, vans, and armoured cars/trucks/vans with weapons attached to them. I finally got around to trying out painting some of them today :) I'm sticking to my metal washed with colour style. Got them from irregular miniatures.

I also got some Xmarx buildings and turrets. So far I've painted the solar power arrays, and some storage tanks. I've glued together missile turrets and gauss rifle turrets (which I'll be using as large laser turrets), but haven't painted them yet.

Also, I've now got a paper hex map sheet which I can stack my heroscape tiles on top of :) No more having to try and collect enough heroscape tiles to cover the table - I realised I could just print out a base sheet, and use the plastic hexes for hills and things!

No comments:

Post a Comment