Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blue Team Infantry

I'm using infantry and battle armor from the game Mechwarrior Dark Age / or Mechwarrior Age of Destruction.

They're about 10mm scale figures I think. Battletech is supposed to be around 6mm scale, but when you look down on a table with mechs and infantry scattered about, the 10mm infantry look pretty good - not to mention, they are just big enough that you can actually make some details out on them.

Here's some Blue Team infantry and a Commando COM-2D (being used as the Federated Commonwealth in 3025 - 3055 eras and the New Star League in 3058 onwards)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if I could use this image, or one like it that is in better focus, for my blog header. I am starting a new blog for my BattleTech Infantry Primer. My old blog is here:

    http://battletechreader.blogspot.com/

    and the project is done (at last!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Feel free to use this image in headers if you want to.

      Delete